Monday, December 13, 2010

Michael W. Smith ROCKS! (Or, "A Christmas Concert to DIE for!)

Last Sunday my bff Freda and I had a date night (finally!) with Michael W. Smith.  If you are unfamiliar with his Christmas and/or instrumental music, you must get it. Right now. I will wait.
Done? Okay, so he is musical genious.  This guy is self-taught on multiple instruments, and that alone is amazing. But he is also an unbelievable composer.  Oh, to have an ounce of the talent in that mind. I want to marry meet him.
We went downtown and parked, then walked over to Guadalajara's to eat.  (Why NOT Mexican?) Then back over to Scope to watch the concert.  Afterward, we had time to go to Village Inn and eat pie. I love pie. And Freda.
So here are a few pics of me and Freda.....



Me and Freda heading out.
The Man

He dressed up for me.

A self-portrait after the concert.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWD84K8nwjA&feature=channel
Here is one of our favorites from the concert....

No comments:

Post a Comment