Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Go Shorty (It's Your Birthday)


I know, now that stupid song is running around in your head, right. Me too, so I had to share the torture love.
I had such a lovely birthday. Actually, most birthdays are pretty much like every other day now that I am a Mom.  Yesterday was an exceptionally nice day.
I had lunch with friends planned by my girlfriend Anne, and Jennifer, Diane, Lynna and Dana came. They gave me such cute cards and sweet gifts.
Then my sister brought me a naked (put a shirt on, will ya!) vegetarian burrito from Qdoba, YUM! And she made me a cherry cheesecake, since I never have been a fan of cake.  (I know, a Baptist who hates Chick-Fil-A and cake. I am a disgrace to my kind.)
After dinner I went to DSW and scored my suggested running shoes (you know, by the experts at Running Etc.) on clearance AND used my birthday coupon.
Then I went to Allies for coffee and dessert (spelled with two "s's", since everyone wants more of it) and treats from my wonderful girls.  I love them so much. How blessed am I?  CRAZY blessed.

Millie, Me, Michelle and Allie (Thanks, Lyss!)
Ashley and Me
Me and Allie

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful day!! Happy Birthday, again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun fun times! You made out like a bandit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday!!! and i'm a mormon who doesn't like jello or scrapbooking. we are both anomalies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi! They let you in Temple after saying things like that? Haha We will keep your dirty little secret. :)
    P.S. I also love to run, and most Baptist are allergic to most forms of excersise!

    ReplyDelete