Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday Funday


My mom and dad took all of us to see the new Toy Story 3 this morning. I usually do not care one bit about the previews for new movies, but one particularly caught my eye. It is a new Disney movie called Secretariat, starring Diane Lane, and I can't wait to go see it. The story is set in the 60's/70's, and the costuming is delightful! The story is along the same lines as Miracle and Seabiscuit.

Toy Story was cute and heartwarming, and although I heard I was supposed to bring tissues, I did not shed a tear. ;)


On a sewing note, I got a bag completed today. A friend from H.S., Tina asked for a bag in earthy colors, with a vintage feel to use on the go. I hope she likes it!

1 comment:

  1. Debra, I just cannot wait to get this bag you made for me. It's both deelightfully vintage AND deelightfully gorgeous! I L-O-V-E it. :) I am so touched and honored to be a recipient of one your creations. Thank you so much, Debra!! ♥

    ReplyDelete