Saturday, July 17, 2010

Such is Life







This week was Vacation Bible School at London Bridge, so the kids and I have had a busy, busy week. My boys worked with the little kids during the day, and went back for student VBS at night, so we are all exhausted. We had Rachel all week, and she was wonderful. Madison was happy to have her buddie everyday. And Zach loved VBS.






I stayed up most nights sewing, as I feel I am on a roll, and trying to keep up the momentum. I have not had time to post any pics, so this will be a full post. ;)






I am excited about taking the little kids with Jay on a couple of work visits in N.C. next week, so I can thrift and hit a few Anthro stores. Yay for me! At the end of the week, my cousin Jill arrives from Missouri, and I can't wait! It has been way too long (over a year) since I got to be with her. And I love her husband and daughters, too.






Oh, and my sister Valerie seems to feel left out of my postings, so here is a shout out to her and my beautiful neices, Madelyn, Samantha, and Jessica. (Samantha is my pabit, pabit.) Love you guys.






2 comments:

  1. you shouldn't play pabits. and thanks for the shoutout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete