Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Good 'Ole Conservative Values

I just got finished snuggling M.J. and Z.J. and watching the new episode of "Sarah Palin's Alaska". We laughed and "Ooooo'd" over the scenery and the dynamics portrayed in the Palin family.  I thought I was hearing a discussion (or a thousand) that C.J. and I have had when I heard Willow say, "Really? Mom. Really?" When given instruction. Haha  Guess I am not the only one who is a strict Mama Bear.

Incidentally, I am on a political spree of reading/t.v. watching. President Bush's new book arrived yesterday, Decision Points.  I ripped open the package and started reading, and could hardly put it down. His writing style is warm and engaging, and draws you in to the story. He has (so far) given a very honest portrayal of his decisions, both good and bad. And allows the reader a glimpse into the things that guide him in life. I can't wait to read more. But I don't want it to end!

1 comment:

  1. You are inspiring me to get back to my blogging! Very cool:-)

    ReplyDelete