Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fall is Coming!



I got the Anthropologie catalogue, and have been drooling over the fall offerings. Here are my top favorites:
My favorite is this crazy number. Jay actually noticed it in the State St store in Chicago. Thinking he was showing it to me for a laugh. Don't laugh! It is adorable, and I tried it on, and LOVED the fit. So ladylike and feminine.
The Stable Skirt
I also tried on the Fukuoka Folds Dress. The color is wonky on the website, but in person it is rich and very fall-like.
I also love the Easy Keeper Skirt, and almost all the crazy sweaters out.
I need to get up to the Richmond store, so I can make my sale list!

It has been so unusually cool here, it is hard not to break out the sweaters and the other thing I am excited about this year.....
Tights are back! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment