Thursday, September 16, 2010

Zachery in a Box

Learning to ride a bike.

"The best gift I never knew I always wanted."

That is exactly how I would describe my Zachery. The Lord knew what I needed so much more than I, myself knew.
We were not trying to have a baby when we found out we were expecting Zach, in fact, we were trying NOT to have a baby. It was a very stressful, chaotic time in our lives.  We were going through a lot of changes and transition, and another child was way off our radar.  The shock over the pregnancy took us a while to come to terms with.
The Scripture says in Isaiah 55:9 (New International Version)
"As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts."
Learning to tie his shoes.

I am so glad that God moved me out of the way of myself.  The joy Zach has brought to our family can't be expressed in enough words.  Every day, I thank God for the treasure that he is.  I have the chance to enjoy him so much more than I was able to enjoy TJ and Cory.  Watching him learn and grow is such a pleasure.  He is such an amazing boy.

 



First Day of Kindergarten.



No comments:

Post a Comment